- Trinity Headmaster's Newsletter
- Trinity Musician of the Year
- Former Trinity student signs new contract with Leeds United
- Trinity School – the Water Polo Powerhouse of the South of England
- Trinity U12 Football Team Crowned Surrey Champions
- Trinity U13 Water Polo team through to National Finals
- Trinity student voices Claude in new animation of hit book series
- Sixth Form Open Evening 15th October 2018
- Open Morning 6th October 2018
"The school is highly successful in meeting its aims and fulfilling its central mission, the rigorous pursuit of excellence balanced by compassionate concern for the individuals." ISI Report 2014
In November 2017 Trinity School was inspected by the ISI with regard to compliance, the report may be found via this LINK. The outcome is that Trinity has successfully met all of the standards required. Please note that this inspection was of Compliance only, to check that we are meeting regulatory requirements. There is therefore no commentary on, or judgement of, the quality of education that we are providing or the progress and development of our students; these will follow in a more substantial inspection and report in three years’ time.
To download the full 2014 ISI Inspection Report for Trinity School, please click HERE.