We kindly request that all visitors to the School read the below information regarding the Coronavirus and the procedures we have in place to safeguard both you and our community.
It is essential that all visitors follow these procedures please.
Please follow the advice from Public Health England (PHE) as outlined below and do not enter the school site if any of the below applies to you:
Firstly, stay indoors and avoid contact with other people if you’ve travelled to the UK from the following places in the last 14 days, even if you do not have symptoms:
- Hubei province in China
- lockdown areas in northern Italy
- special care zones in South Korea
Alternatively, stay indoors and avoid contact with other people if you’ve travelled to the UK from the following places in the last 14 days and have a cough, high temperature or shortness of breath, even if your symptoms are mild:
- mainland China outside of Hubei province, Italy outside of the lockdown areas, South Korea outside of the special care zones, Cambodia, Hong Kong, Japan, Laos, Macau, Malaysia, Myanmar, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand.
Lastly, the most recent advice suggests that if you are experiencing:
- A high temperature
- A new persistent cough
You should remain at home for 7 days to protect other members of the public.
If the PHE advice shown does not apply to you, upon arrival and whilst you are on site:
- Please uphold the highest standards of hygiene and wash your hands thoroughly before coming on to school site or at the very first opportunity you have after arriving.
- Please follow the ‘Catch it, bin it, kill it’ recommendations from the NHS.
- As an extra precaution, please note that staff will not be shaking hands with visitors.
Map and Directions
Trinity School, Shirley Park, Croydon CR9 7AT
We hope to run tours in the school from September, but do check our website or contact our admissions team nearer the time to confirm. We are also running a series of Live Open Events during June. Please visit the relevant age group Admissions page to register for an event.
How to get here
There are two vehicle entrances to Trinity, a main entrance off Shirley Road roundabout (enter postcode CR9 7AT in your SatNav if you are coming from East or South) and one off Addiscombe Road by Shirley Park Golf Club (enter postcode CR0 7LB in your SatNav if you are coming from West or North).
East Croydon station is two miles west of the School, then take one of four regular buses that stop outside the School (119; 194; 198; 466).
The Croydon Tramlink nearest stop is Sandilands (on the Wimbledon/ New Addington/ Beckenham lines via East and West Croydon) and is less than a mile away. All the buses below call at Sandilands or it takes approximately 10 minutes on foot.
119: Croydon Airport to Bromley
194: West Croydon to Lower Sydenham
198: Shrublands to Thornton Heath
466: Caterham-on-the-Hill to Addington Village