Thank you for your interest in Trinity.
Applications are invited from Monday 3rd September to Monday 26th November 2018.
Bursary applications will be accepted by the Whitgift Foundation until Friday 30th November 2018.
Late applications are permitted under special circumstances and incur an additional administration fee of £20. There is a deposit of £800 for those subsequently taking up offers of places.
Applying by post
You can download an application form, checklist and scholarship forms for 2019 entry to complete by hand and send to our Admissions Registrar, Mrs Paula Meyer.
Alternatively, from late-August 2018, you can apply online.
Completing your application online:
Online applications will be made available from late-August 2018.
As with our paper application, in order to apply online you will need to have access to a scanner to upload supporting documents, including:
- A scanned copy of the full version of your son’s birth certificate (Certified Copy of Entry)
- A passport sized photograph of your son
- A scanned copy of your son’s recent written school report
- Scanned copies of the most recent IEP, EHCP, Educational Psychologist report, and Medical Report (if applicable)
- Completed and scanned scholarship forms, as applicable
- A completed and scanned copy of your son’s written application (in section ‘To be completed by the Candidate’). Download a copy
- To pay your application fee via Wisepay
Please note that, for both applying by post and online, we will need all documents listed above to process your son’s application.
If you are applying for a bursary, our application form and scholarship forms can be completed online, but please note the bursary form must be downloaded from our website, completed, and sent to The Whitgift Foundation, North End, Croydon, Surrey, CR9 1SS.