Thank you for your interest in Trinity.
Please note that applications for entry in 2019 have now closed. Applications for entry in 2020 will open in 2019.
Applying by post
An application form, checklist and scholarship forms will be made available to complete by hand and send to our Admissions Registrar, Mrs Paula Meyer.
Completing your application online
You can also apply for a place online. As with our paper application, in order to apply online you will need to have access to a scanner to upload supporting documents, including:
- A scanned copy of the full version of your son’s birth certificate (Certified Copy of Entry)
- A passport sized photograph of your son
- A scanned copy of your son’s recent written school report
- Scanned copies of the most recent IEP, EHCP, Educational Psychologist report, and Medical Report (if applicable)
- Completed and scanned scholarship forms, as applicable
- A completed and scanned copy of your son’s written application (in section ‘To be completed by the Candidate’). Download a copy
- To pay your application fee via Wisepay
Please note that, for both applying by post and online, we will need all documents listed above to process your son’s application. If you are scanning documents to upload online, please ensure that all pages of each document are included in the PDF file.
If you are applying for a bursary, our application form and scholarship forms can be completed online, but please note the bursary form must be downloaded from our website, completed, and sent to The Whitgift Foundation, North End, Croydon, Surrey, CR9 1SS.