Our vision is centred on our students. What kind of young people will they become, what will they achieve and, perhaps most importantly, what will they choose to do to make a positive impact on the world when they leave us?
We are ambitious for our students to make a difference to the world, and we want to give them the experiences that will promote the personal qualities, the qualifications and the self-confidence to believe that they can.
Our students will leave Trinity without any sense of entitlement, ready to enter and contribute well to all kinds of communities with the humility that acknowledges there is always more to learn.
We open doors our students to the world’s best universities, colleges and careers, and equally they learn the skills and responsibility to care for others.
We strive to ensure that every student feels known, valued and understood and is able to excel in whichever field they are passionate about.
We aim to achieve this by:
- Encouraging the growth of intellectual curiosity, creativity and independent learning whilst also preparing each pupil for the best possible examination results, through a broadly based, coherent and balanced curriculum.
- Providing well qualified, inspirational and dedicated staff, committed to continual professional development, who have high expectations of all pupils, who enjoy teaching and learning, and who enable pupils to fulfil their academic potential within an intellectually vibrant community.
- Providing outstanding pastoral care and ensuring that relationships within the school are based on mutual respect within a highly supportive environment.
- Encouraging the development in each pupil of self-discipline, responsibility, physical and emotional wellbeing, moral and spiritual values, and consequently the highest possible standards of behaviour, confidence in themselves and consideration for others.
- Offering excellent facilities and a wide range of high quality extra-curricular activities through which pupils develop a healthy sense of co-operation and competition as well as enjoying their social, sporting and cultural interests for their own sakes.
- Preparing pupils for life beyond school through an understanding of higher education and career possibilities, a development of entrepreneurial and leadership skills, an informed appreciation of the diversity of the world and a sense of service to the wider community.
- Working in a close and effective partnership with parents and encouraging them to be actively involved in their child’s education.
At the heart of our work there are four values that are key to our ethos, enabling our students both to thrive in their time at school and to become the young people we hope they will be.
- Caring deeply: every individual must feel known and supported in our school community;
- Outstanding learning: our teachers are outstanding and our curriculum is challenging;
- Joining in: participation and excellence matter equally, across a rich array of activities;
- Looking outwards: we are committed to our students engaging meaningfully with the world beyond school.