- Trinity Headmaster's Newsletter
- Trinity Musician of the Year
- Former Trinity student signs new contract with Leeds United
- Trinity School – the Water Polo Powerhouse of the South of England
- Trinity U12 Football Team Crowned Surrey Champions
- Trinity U13 Water Polo team through to National Finals
- Trinity student voices Claude in new animation of hit book series
- Sixth Form Open Evening 15th October 2018
- Open Morning 6th October 2018
A warm welcome to the Trinity Parents’ Association page!
You are already a member of the inclusive Trinity Parents’ Association (also known as TPA). Whilst your son or daughter is a part of our amazing school, we exist as a committee to co-ordinate and build a thriving social community amongst parents, students and staff. We hope you will want to get involved!
Events are held throughout the year and proceeds raised through these enable us to support elected charities close to the heart of our community. Last year’s charity was The Breck Foundation, to which we presented a cheque for £9,000 at our Proms event. In addition, we are purchasing two outdoor table tennis tables for the use of all pupils. Finally, we also supported the School’s Malawi Project, which sees a group of Sixth Formers volunteer at Chipepwete school each year, through our Good As New Uniform sales, which raised £5,000 last year.
We strive to ensure that our events are varied and appeal to diverse tastes, and our prices are kept low to allow as many of you to join us with your own network of friends and family.
Each September, we organise a get-together for new parents to meet with others in their year group to start the all-important connections for the forthcoming years.
Contact Nicola at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how you can get involved. Book tickets for our next event either online or via the letters sent home. Copies of minutes from our previous AGMs and the TPA Constitution are available upon request.
Read the APRIL 2018 edition of the TPA Post
They are great for your TriniTEA or why not use a mug to hold your pens and pencils as a stylish desktop accessory!