- Tickets now available for The Importance of Being Earnest
- Trinity alumnus called up for England Rugby training camp
- Trinity Student wins HSBC and British Council Mandarin Chinese Speaking Competition
- Trinity Students impress at Academic Symposium 2018
- Talented pianists wow at Trinity's annual Piano Festival
- Trinity Students selected for National Youth Choir
- Trinity Headmaster's Newsletter
- Hist Bee & Bowl
The TPA held their AGM on 2nd October 2017, at which six well-deserving charities gave moving presentations highlighting the vital role that all charities play in providing support within the local community and beyond.
The charity for 2017-18, nominated by parents of Trinity School, is CLIC Sargent, the UK's leading cancer charity for children, young people and their families. Their care teams fight tirelessly - individually - locally and nationally - to limit the damage cancer causes so that individuals can focus on the important things, with care plans tailored to each young person and family.
Mr Cole gave a short update on how Trinity is helping feed the pupils of Chipwepwete School in Malawi and to improve the educational facilities there. The Malawi project is the school’s nominated charity that will receive funds raised at the good as new uniform sales again this year.
If you would like copies of the minutes of the meeting or you would like to contact the TPA please email email@example.com