- Trinity Headmaster's Newsletter
- Trinity Musician of the Year
- Former Trinity student signs new contract with Leeds United
- Trinity School – the Water Polo Powerhouse of the South of England
- Trinity U12 Football Team Crowned Surrey Champions
- Trinity U13 Water Polo team through to National Finals
- Trinity student voices Claude in new animation of hit book series
- Sixth Form Open Evening 15th October 2018
- Open Morning 6th October 2018
At Trinity you will find a school that is modern, dynamic, friendly, unpretentious and diverse, as well as being truly anchored in the community. We enjoy superb facilities and, more importantly, excellent teachers and support staff, dedicated to working together to offer the balanced, all-round education which is our commitment to you and your child.
Each child will have a unique journey through Trinity. We have established a positive and friendly community in which they will belong and can thrive, both academically, by achieving excellent examination results, and personally by developing a wide range of interests and skills beyond examinations and academic work. We want to inspire every pupil to take advantage of the incredible breadth of opportunities available.
Being a school just for boys up to Year 11 means we can concentrate on their particular interests and on building their confidence and self-esteem. We design teaching specifically for the needs of bright boys, helping them to benefit from the social and academic interactions that will shape their time here. In the Sixth Form they, along with our Sixth Form girls, are ready to make the most of all the educational and social advantages of our co-educational environment.
My commitment to every Trinity student is that they will acquire new knowledge, skills and interests of course, but also a strong set of values so that when they leave Trinity, you can be proud of your child’s achievements and be delighted by the sort of person they have become. I would very much like to welcome you to the School so you can experience for yourself the spirit of Trinity and its warm, purposeful atmosphere.
Alasdair Kennedy, Headmaster