- Trinity colleague named 'Real Rugby Hero'
- Trinity student qualifies for British Youth Fencing Championships
- Trinity Boys' Choir perform A Midsummer Night's Dream with English National Opera
- Trinity host Facets of Science lecture evening
- Fifth Year Douglas Sheppard selected for England U17 Water Polo team
- Zain Lam wins five gold medals in the Surrey Age Group Swimming Championships
- Trinity 1st XV Rugby Team through to National Finals
- Tickets now available for The Importance of Being Earnest
- Trinity's Lower School Drama production a hit with audience!
Trinity Sports Club
Trinity School has opened up its extensive range of sports facilities to the local community and offers discounted rates to parents and old boys of Trinity School, parents and old girls of Old Palace School and selected local school staff.
Trinity Sports Club offers an opportunity to use the school's excellent sports facilities which include a 25m swimming pool, fitness suite, two large sports halls and several squash courts at very affordable prices. A range of fitness classes and activities for members also provide an ideal way to meet with friends and keep fit and active in the process.
Please browse this site to see what is on offer. If you would like any further information, please contact us by telephone on 020 8662 5197 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Friday 9th March - cancelled due to swimming gala
Trinity Sports Club will close on Thursday 29th March at 10pm and reopen on Tuesday 3rd April at 7.15am.
Why not follow us on Twitter? Just click here keep up to date with closures, announcements and general information with our very own Twitter feed @TSC_Sports.
We want your feedback!
Please pick up a feedback form from Reception, or download it (see below), and return it to us. We read all of the forms returned to us and will take all comments and suggestions on board.