- A great week for Trinity Water Polo
- Trinity colleague named 'Real Rugby Hero'
- Trinity student qualifies for British Youth Fencing Championships
- Trinity Boys' Choir perform A Midsummer Night's Dream with English National Opera
- Trinity host Facets of Science lecture evening
- Fifth Year Douglas Sheppard selected for England U17 Water Polo team
- Zain Lam wins five gold medals in the Surrey Age Group Swimming Championships
- Trinity 1st XV Rugby Team through to National Finals
- Trinity's Lower School Drama production a hit with audience!
Head of Department - Mr Stephen Allison
Our aim is to familiarise our students with the language and culture of Spain and Latin America and to encourage them to travel abroad equipped with the linguistic skills that will enrich their experience. To this end we organise an annual Homestay visit for Lower School and GCSE students which this year went to Salamanca.
In addition the department runs a lunchtime Junior Spanish Club where fun activities and games are organised to encourage the use of the language. There is a senior Languages Club for 6th Formers that also meets during the lunch hour and where students and members of staff give presentations on topics of cultural interest.
We prepare students for the Edexcel IGCSE examination and the AQA A level examination. As part of the A level course we have recently studied the literature of Lorca, the films of Pedro Almodóvar and the country of Costa Rica Sixth Formers are encouraged to attend Spanish University and Language School courses during the holidays and last year several students went to Granada for two weeks and followed an intensive course in the language and the culture of Spain.