- Trinity Headmaster's Newsletter
- Trinity Musician of the Year
- Former Trinity student signs new contract with Leeds United
- Trinity School – the Water Polo Powerhouse of the South of England
- Trinity U12 Football Team Crowned Surrey Champions
- Trinity U13 Water Polo team through to National Finals
- Trinity student voices Claude in new animation of hit book series
- Sixth Form Open Evening 15th October 2018
- Guinness World Record breaking Trinity mum runs two marathons in two continents for Hope4Malawi
- Open Morning 6th October 2018
Head of Department - Mr L Flanagan
Physics counts. At its heart, getting to grips with the realities of the physical systems and structures around us, its scope extends to the notions of the very time and space we inhabit.
The concepts, laws and models of Physics extend to the extremes of every scale of size, time and temperature. It is a restless subject that is always pushing back its own frontiers.
The study of Physics will reward your effort and commitment by stretching your mind and sharpening your intellect. It will equip you with analytical, communication and practical skills. It will lead to a qualification that is a good investment for life, whatever route yours takes.