- Tickets now available for The Importance of Being Earnest
- Trinity alumnus called up for England Rugby training camp
- Trinity Student wins HSBC and British Council Mandarin Chinese Speaking Competition
- Trinity Students impress at Academic Symposium 2018
- Talented pianists wow at Trinity's annual Piano Festival
- Trinity Students selected for National Youth Choir
- Trinity Headmaster's Newsletter
- Hist Bee & Bowl
Sixth Form Biology
Head of Department - Mr R Moralee
A-level Biology is equally suitable for those who intend to pursue it in some form beyond school, and for those who simply enjoy the subject and wish to continue it as far as A level.
This subject aims to develop students’ knowledge and understanding of how organisms function and how they interact with each other and with the environment.
Biology is a rapidly developing subject at the forefront of current affairs in areas such as biotechnology, genetics, medicine, pharmacology and the environment.
The current A-level syllabus extends the study of organisms, their structure, physiology and inter-relationships. Practical work is a regular feature of the course.
Biology is fundamental to understanding the world as it will be in 30 years time and even further in to the future.