- Trinity colleague named 'Real Rugby Hero'
- Trinity student qualifies for British Youth Fencing Championships
- Trinity Boys' Choir perform A Midsummer Night's Dream with English National Opera
- Trinity host Facets of Science lecture evening
- Fifth Year Douglas Sheppard selected for England U17 Water Polo team
- Zain Lam wins five gold medals in the Surrey Age Group Swimming Championships
- Trinity 1st XV Rugby Team through to National Finals
- Tickets now available for The Importance of Being Earnest
- Trinity's Lower School Drama production a hit with audience!
Trinity welcomes applications from boys and girls to the Sixth Form.
Please note that the deadline for applications for entry in 2018 has now closed. Information for applying to Trinity for entry in 2019 will be made available in Spring 2018.
Entry to the Sixth Form is on the basis of performance in the entrance exam and interviews. Offers will be made in December 2017. Please note that music auditions for music scholarships will be held either the week before or after examinations and interviews.
For further information, please contact Ms Sandra Redican on 020 8656 9541.
Please note that we would expect external candidates to achieve at least
six A grades at GCSE level and that there are subject specific requirements for
each A Level subject. Click HERE for details.
You can contact Ms Redican, our Head of Sixth Form Admissions, by telephone on 0208 656 9541 or via this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. We communicate with applicants via email (rather than by post) during the admissions process, so please include a current email address that you regularly check. This should be written as clearly as possible on the application form.
Payment for applications
Payment for applications can be made by
cheque (made payable to the Whitgift Foundation), cash (if hand delivering
application) or via Wisepay.
Wisepay is our online payment system, the link to which can be found at the bottom of the Trinity School website homepage (click on the Wisepay logo). You will then need to select the ‘not a current parent’ option and create an account. Once logged in, select the ‘General Products’ button and follow the link to the Sixth Form Admissions Application Fee page. If you should experience difficulties accessing your Wisepay account, please contact email@example.com