- Trinity Headmaster's Newsletter
- Trinity Musician of the Year
- Former Trinity student signs new contract with Leeds United
- Trinity School – the Water Polo Powerhouse of the South of England
- Trinity U12 Football Team Crowned Surrey Champions
- Trinity U13 Water Polo team through to National Finals
- Trinity student voices Claude in new animation of hit book series
- Sixth Form Open Evening 15th October 2018
- Guinness World Record breaking Trinity mum runs two marathons in two continents for Hope4Malawi
- Open Morning 6th October 2018
Head of Department - Mrs K Beresford-Miller
If you want to understand the ideas that are driving the modern world and explore how to criticize what people are saying then an A level in Religious Studies is ideal. It’s a liberal, intellectually stimulating course which will give you a grounding in philosophical thinking.
We take an objective look at religious, atheist, moral and scientific thought and explore what the implications are for the future. The course has plenty of room for free discussion, exploring individual interests and engaging in challenging new horizons. The question papers are accessible and half the exam is in response to a topic you have designed yourself!
There are lectures and Seminars to attend in the UK at Oxford and in London, as well as optional visits abroad to Israel, Austria and Italy.