- Tickets now available for The Importance of Being Earnest
- Trinity alumnus called up for England Rugby training camp
- Trinity Student wins HSBC and British Council Mandarin Chinese Speaking Competition
- Trinity Students impress at Academic Symposium 2018
- Talented pianists wow at Trinity's annual Piano Festival
- Trinity Students selected for National Youth Choir
- Trinity Headmaster's Newsletter
- Hist Bee & Bowl
Sixth Form Religious Studies
Head of Department - Mrs K Beresford-Miller
If you want to understand the ideas that are driving the modern world and explore how to criticize what people are saying then an A level in Religious Studies is ideal. It’s a liberal, intellectually stimulating course which will give you a grounding in philosophical thinking.
We take an objective look at religious, atheist, moral and scientific thought and explore what the implications are for the future. The course has plenty of room for free discussion, exploring individual interests and engaging in challenging new horizons. The question papers are accessible and half the exam is in response to a topic you have designed yourself!
There are lectures and Seminars to attend in the UK at Oxford and in London, as well as optional visits abroad to Israel, Austria and Italy.