- Trinity Headmaster's Newsletter
- Trinity Musician of the Year
- Former Trinity student signs new contract with Leeds United
- Trinity School – the Water Polo Powerhouse of the South of England
- Trinity U12 Football Team Crowned Surrey Champions
- Trinity U13 Water Polo team through to National Finals
- Trinity student voices Claude in new animation of hit book series
- Sixth Form Open Evening 15th October 2018
- Open Morning 6th October 2018
Head of Psychology - Miss C Parkinson
Can watching violent films or playing violent video games cause real-life aggressive behaviour? Why do people obey authority figures? Why do we sleep and what are dreams for? Is eyewitness testimony accurate enough to be relied upon in court? Are observed differences in the behaviour of men and women caused by biological or cultural influences?
Psychology A-level looks for answers to all of these questions and many more, providing a crossover between Arts and Science subjects. It involves essay writing and the discussion of ideas and opinions as well as the application of scientific principles. It suits students who are good at expressing their ideas in writing and who have a good understanding of scientific ideas.