- Trinity colleague named 'Real Rugby Hero'
- Trinity student qualifies for British Youth Fencing Championships
- Trinity Boys' Choir perform A Midsummer Night's Dream with English National Opera
- Trinity host Facets of Science lecture evening
- Fifth Year Douglas Sheppard selected for England U17 Water Polo team
- Zain Lam wins five gold medals in the Surrey Age Group Swimming Championships
- Trinity 1st XV Rugby Team through to National Finals
- Tickets now available for The Importance of Being Earnest
- Trinity's Lower School Drama production a hit with audience!
Subject Co-ordinator - Miss Hannah Whiteford
The main aims of Personal Development are to encourage each student to develop self-discipline, responsibility, physical and emotional well being, moral and spiritual values,and the highest possible standards of behaviour, leading to confidence in themselves and consideration for others. Trinity strives to prepare students for life beyond school through an understanding of higher education and career possibilities, an informed appreciation of the diversity of the world and a sense of service to the wider community.
The school values each pupil as an individual with specific needs and therefore it is the task of the school to ensure that an adequate foundation of experience and knowledge, with opportunities for discussion, reflection and evaluation is provided, so that pupils can be given maximum scope to develop their own unique, spiritual, moral, social and cultural dimensions. Where this development takes place in a group, we work to ensure that all relationships in the School are based on mutual respect.