- Trinity Headmaster's Newsletter
- Trinity Musician of the Year
- Former Trinity student signs new contract with Leeds United
- Trinity School – the Water Polo Powerhouse of the South of England
- Trinity U12 Football Team Crowned Surrey Champions
- Trinity U13 Water Polo team through to National Finals
- Trinity student voices Claude in new animation of hit book series
- Sixth Form Open Evening 15th October 2018
- Guinness World Record breaking Trinity mum runs two marathons in two continents for Hope4Malawi
- Open Morning 6th October 2018
TRINITY PROMS 2017
Held on Saturday 8 July 2017
Over 850 members of the
Trinity School community celebrated the end of another school year at the
Governors, parents, staff, pupils, friends and neighbours gathered on the School field and picnicked whilst listening to live music provided by its talented pupils, including Trinity’s Big Band, their Jazz Octet, and Trinity Musician of the Year Joe Mackley.
The evening also featured West End stars George Maguire (Olivier Award Winner, Sunny Afternoon) and Rachael Wooding (We Will Rock You; The Jersey Boys; Cats), alongside Adam Sopp (Casualty; Lucky Man; Father Brown) and guest dancers Dean Williamson (Coronation Street) and Anna Skye (Darling Buds of May).
The fabulous sum of £9,000 was donated to The Breck Foundation, which works to raise awareness of playing safe whilst using the internet, and a cheque for £5,000 was given to the school’s Malawi Project in partnership with Hope4Malawi.
The Trinity Proms fireworks at the end of the evening brought to a close another amazing year at the School.
TPA QUIZ 2017
Held on Saturday 5th March 2017
On Saturday 5th March the Trinity Concert Hall was filled with over 320 eager participants for the TPA annual quiz. The winners by only 1 point were 'Spartacus' just ahead of the imaginatively named 'Table 35'. Congratulations go to all teams for their participation, enthusiasm and generosity on the night.
Holroyd Howe, the school chefs, served a delicious supper and Sixth Form pupils including Trinity Hope4Malawi Boys & Girls, were perfect quiz runners and waiters looking after our guests throughout the evening.
We would like to thank everyone who helped make the evening a success raising over £2,000 for this year’s chosen charity, The Breck Foundation, and a special thank you to those who generously donated prizes for the raffle.