- Trinity Headmaster's Newsletter
- Trinity Musician of the Year
- Former Trinity student signs new contract with Leeds United
- Trinity School – the Water Polo Powerhouse of the South of England
- Trinity U12 Football Team Crowned Surrey Champions
- Trinity U13 Water Polo team through to National Finals
- Trinity student voices Claude in new animation of hit book series
- Sixth Form Open Evening 15th October 2018
- Open Morning 6th October 2018
The Parent Gateway enables parents to check certain data about their son or daughter, including their timetable, and to access their most recent grade sheet or subject reports. Parents of students who joined the school this year will be sent their login details via e-mail in October shortly before the first report grades are made available. Please note that usernames and passwords do not change (and cannot be changed) during your son's or daughter's time at Trinity.
Click here to access the Parent Report Gateway once you have been sent your login details.
Instructions on how to access the Gateway are available in the pdf document below, as is the Reporting Schedule for the current Academic Year. Please note that reports are now e-mailed to parents and students as well as being uploaded to the Parent Gateway.
If you need any further help or have any questions, please contact us on email@example.com.