Data about pupils and their parents/guardians is collected periodically, and stored and processed to allow for the efficient operation of the School. Some pupil data is passed to outside agencies for educational purposes, and to the Old MidWhitgiftian Association to allow them to contact former pupils of Trinity. The recipients of pupil data, and the nature of the data transferred, are listed below:
Educational and other Public Agencies
- GCSE, AS and A-level Examination Boards
- National Foundation for Educational Research
- Curriculum Evaluation and Management Centre
- Qualifications and Curriculum Authority
- HPA (Health Protection Agency)
- On request, we may be obliged to share information with the police and representatives of social services.
- Pupil name, date of birth, gender and postcode
- Date of placement of pupils with statements of special educational need
- Pupil Ethnic Background
The Old MidWhitgiftian Association are given the following information about pupils who leave the School each year:
Names, dates of birth and address, and parents' names.
The Whitgift Foundation is given the following information about current members of the School: Pupils' and parents' names and home addresses; pupils' dates of birth.
The Trinity Parent's Association is given the following information about current members of the School: pupils' names, parental email addresses. These are shared in order to facilitate the ‘Class Rep' system which allows the TPA to offer feedback to the School's management.
Updated: June 2010