- Trinity alumnus called up for England Rugby training camp
- Trinity Student wins HSBC and British Council Mandarin Chinese Speaking Competition
- Trinity Students impress at Academic Symposium 2018
- Talented pianists wow at Trinity's annual Piano Festival
- Trinity Students selected for National Youth Choir
- Trinity Headmaster's Newsletter
- Hist Bee & Bowl
Non Sixth Form Dress Code
School blazer with plain dark grey formal trousers
School tie, never tucked in
Plain white formal shirt, always tucked in
Black, polishable, formal shoes (not boots or suede shoes or trainers), with black laces
Plain dark socks
V-necked pullover, mid-grey to black
Overcoat or anorak of sober colour No items of jewellery to be worn
In the Summer Term only, from a date to be announced by the Headmaster in assembly, boys in years J- 5 may remove their blazers/jackets after formal assembly but must continue to wear their ties correctly while in the school buildings. While travelling to and from school, boys in years J – 5 must, as in other terms, wear ties, properly tied with collars fastened, and also blazers or jackets (for girls and boys in the Sixth Form).
Shirts/blouses must be formal in style and of the colour approved for the appropriate section of the school but may be either long or short sleeved. Long-sleeved shirts/blouses may be rolled neatly to the elbow.
The School reserves the right to send home any pupil who does not meet its requirements in terms of dress and appearance.