- Trinity alumnus called up for England Rugby training camp
- Trinity Student wins HSBC and British Council Mandarin Chinese Speaking Competition
- Trinity Students impress at Academic Symposium 2018
- Talented pianists wow at Trinity's annual Piano Festival
- Trinity Students selected for National Youth Choir
- Trinity Headmaster's Newsletter
- Hist Bee & Bowl
Trinity School Summer Arts Festival celebrates the creativity of its students
21st June 2017
The Trinity School community has started its annual celebration of the arts with its Summer Arts Festival, launching today and running until Wednesday 28 June.
Started in 2015 to commemorate 50 years since the school moved to Shirley Park, the Festival has proved to be one of the most popular weeks in the school calendar.
Featuring an inspiring and varied programme of events, including its annual GCSE and A Level Art and Photography Summer Exhibition, a Buskers’ Lunch, a celebration of jazz at London hotspot Ronnie Scott’s, and a performance from the Trinity Boys' Choir at Boxpark Croydon, the event has a mixture of activities for pupils and friends of Trinity to enjoy.
Headmaster Alasdair Kennedy, said: “We are very excited to be welcoming people from the Trinity community and beyond to our third Trinity Summer Arts Festival, and look forward to celebrating the creativity of our students”.
Find out more at www.trinity-school.org/tsaf
Book tickets to public events at: http://www.trinity-school.org/upcoming-events