- Trinity colleague named 'Real Rugby Hero'
- Trinity student qualifies for British Youth Fencing Championships
- Trinity Boys' Choir perform A Midsummer Night's Dream with English National Opera
- Trinity host Facets of Science lecture evening
- Fifth Year Douglas Sheppard selected for England U17 Water Polo team
- Zain Lam wins five gold medals in the Surrey Age Group Swimming Championships
- Trinity 1st XV Rugby Team through to National Finals
- Tickets now available for The Importance of Being Earnest
- Trinity's Lower School Drama production a hit with audience!
Another wonderful Community Christmas Party hosted at Trinity
5th December 2017
Pupils, parents and staff came together at Trinity School, once again, to host an evening of Christmas cheer for older people from the local area.
The annual Community Christmas Party was a joyous evening for the School’s 160 guests, who enjoyed tea and entertainment, including bingo, a student-led quiz and a raffle. The evening continued with songs, poems and Christmas jokes led by pupils and teachers. To finish off, guests were entertained by superb performances from the Drama Department, Trinity’s Big Band, talented pianists and Sixth Form carollers, who led a Christmas Carol sing-a-long.
Pupils served refreshments and enjoyed chatting to the guests, whilst parents and staff generously donated prizes, food and provided transport to ensure guests got to the event and enjoyed the afternoon.
Maureen Dixon, who organised the event and is Head of Community Action at Trinity, said: “It is lovely to see our guests having such a happy time together and enjoying the company of our pupils.”
One of the guests commented, “I have been coming to this party for the last five years and I always have such a wonderful time.”