- Trinity Headmaster's Newsletter
- Trinity Musician of the Year
- Former Trinity student signs new contract with Leeds United
- Trinity School – the Water Polo Powerhouse of the South of England
- Trinity U12 Football Team Crowned Surrey Champions
- Trinity U13 Water Polo team through to National Finals
- Trinity student voices Claude in new animation of hit book series
- Sixth Form Open Evening 15th October 2018
- Guinness World Record breaking Trinity mum runs two marathons in two continents for Hope4Malawi
- Open Morning 6th October 2018
It with great sadness that we notify the passing of Andrew Oakes on 22 May 2017.
Andrew joined Trinity School in September 1961 at North End, in the old Form 1. He left in April 1969 after a varied and successful school career. A sportsman of note, Andrew was awarded colours for Rugby and Cricket and also excelled in hockey and squash where he played for the School’s 1st teams.
Andrew gained A levels in English Literature, Economics and History before going on to read Economics at Fitzwilliam College Cambridge, later changing to Land Economy.
After university, Andrew embarked on a career in property, largely working for his own businesses. At the same time he kept up his interest in sports of all kinds, notably being an enthusiastic member of the MCC and the Shuttlecock Club.
Andrew was the instigator of a hugely successful rugby reunion at Trinity in December 2014 for those who played in the late 60s. The event set the bar for events to come.
He developed and maintained a wide circle of friends who will all mourn his untimely death.
Our thoughts are with Andrew’s wife Amanda, his daughter Naivasha and his brothers, and fellow Trinity alumni, Robert and Richard.