- Trinity Headmaster's Newsletter
- Trinity Musician of the Year
- Former Trinity student signs new contract with Leeds United
- Trinity School – the Water Polo Powerhouse of the South of England
- Trinity U12 Football Team Crowned Surrey Champions
- Trinity U13 Water Polo team through to National Finals
- Trinity student voices Claude in new animation of hit book series
- Sixth Form Open Evening 15th October 2018
- Open Morning 6th October 2018
The Trinity Parents’ Association supported the Daniel Spargo-Mabbs Foundation as their chosen charity last academic year.
Daniel Spargo-Mabbs was a pupil at Archbishop Tenison CE High School in Croydon. Tragically in 2014, when he was in the Lower Sixth Form, he died as a result of taking a small amount of MDMA on a night out with friends. His parents set up the foundation to raise young people’s, teachers’ and parents’ awareness of the risks of substance misuse and experimentation.
Further information can be found at: http://www.dsmfoundation.org.uk/
The Daniel Spargo-Mabbs Foundation will be delivering a presentation to parents of pupils in any year group who wish to attend.
Tuesday 25th April
6.00 – 7.30 p.m
Places need to be booked via Wisepay. This is our online booking system, the link to which may be found on the Parents’ page of the School website. Once logged in, select the ‘Tickets’ button and follow the link to ‘The Daniel Spargo-Mabbs Foundation – Presentation to Parents’ page. There is no cost involved but it will allow you to reserve your seat(s). If you should experience difficulties accessing your Wisepay account, please contact email@example.com