- Trinity colleague named 'Real Rugby Hero'
- Trinity student qualifies for British Youth Fencing Championships
- Trinity Boys' Choir perform A Midsummer Night's Dream with English National Opera
- Trinity host Facets of Science lecture evening
- Fifth Year Douglas Sheppard selected for England U17 Water Polo team
- Zain Lam wins five gold medals in the Surrey Age Group Swimming Championships
- Trinity 1st XV Rugby Team through to National Finals
- Tickets now available for The Importance of Being Earnest
- Trinity's Lower School Drama production a hit with audience!
Trinity Sports Club is a well-equipped, friendly sports club conveniently located for residents of Shirley, Croydon, West Wickham, and surrounding areas.
The following qualify for a discounted membership:
- Current Trinity School Parent
- Trinity School Old Boy
- Trinity Old Boy Parent
- Current Old Palace Parent
- Old Palace Old Girl
- Current Old Palace Staff
For a small charge, members may also invite guests to use any of the facilities and fitness classes. For more information please call us on 020 8662 5197. Please download a membership application form below: