- Trinity colleague named 'Real Rugby Hero'
- Trinity student qualifies for British Youth Fencing Championships
- Trinity Boys' Choir perform A Midsummer Night's Dream with English National Opera
- Trinity host Facets of Science lecture evening
- Fifth Year Douglas Sheppard selected for England U17 Water Polo team
- Zain Lam wins five gold medals in the Surrey Age Group Swimming Championships
- Trinity 1st XV Rugby Team through to National Finals
- Tickets now available for The Importance of Being Earnest
- Trinity's Lower School Drama production a hit with audience!
Malawi Project Action
In January 2015, the Trinity community, in partnership with Hope4Malawi made a commitment to provide lunch daily for every child at Chipwepwete. The school hosts over 600 students and is growing, following the success of the feeding program.
By Spring 2016, Trinity had broadened their support with a book project to furnish a newly built library at the school (watch the video HERE). With this we hope to promote a love of reading in the next generation.
In July 2017, twenty-four enthusiastic 6th form students and seven intrepid staff visited Malawi to strengthen our link with Chipwepweti primary school. Over three weeks, they spent considerable time in the school itself, digging out foundations by hand and making bricks for the four new classrooms Trinity is helping to provide. They also served the daily school lunch of phala to the children, and accompanied this by a song composed by our students along the lines of ‘tasty porridge’ to brighten each day. The songs and games continued in their creative teaching of maths, literacy, health education, art and sport in a summer school programme which everyone enjoyed. Our team also worked in partnership with the local community to engage with stove building, bore hole repairs and adult education and performed songs at the local prison to build relationships there. The link has been described as truly life changing for both sides and it was wonderful to see our library project and feeding programme in action. Click HERE to read the blog and HERE to see some of the trip photos.
To donate to our Christmas Appeal 2017 via Wisepay, follow this LINK.
For more information about the link and to follow the 2018 Team as they prepare for next year please see http://www.trinity-school.org/malawi-project-action
Click HERE to listen to Noel,Headmaster of Chipwepwete.
A snapshot of the recent trip to Malawi;