- Trinity Headmaster's Newsletter
- Trinity Musician of the Year
- Former Trinity student signs new contract with Leeds United
- Trinity School – the Water Polo Powerhouse of the South of England
- Trinity U12 Football Team Crowned Surrey Champions
- Trinity U13 Water Polo team through to National Finals
- Trinity student voices Claude in new animation of hit book series
- Sixth Form Open Evening 15th October 2018
- Open Morning 6th October 2018
LEARNING FOR THE FUTURE
Delegate places £75
To book and pay, click HERE.
This is our online payment system, the link to which can also be found at the very bottom of the Homepage of our website (click the green and purple Wisepay logo).
You will need to ‘Create an account’ via the ‘not a current parent/staff member option’.
Once logged in, select the ‘General Payments’ option and follow the link to the ‘Learning for the Future’ page.
Should you experience any difficulties, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To raise an invoice for your delegate place, please email Kate Court
All other queries should be addressed to Andy Corstorphine, Director of Teaching and Learning AXC@trinity.croydon.sch.uk