- Trinity Headmaster's Newsletter
- Trinity Musician of the Year
- Former Trinity student signs new contract with Leeds United
- Trinity School – the Water Polo Powerhouse of the South of England
- Trinity U12 Football Team Crowned Surrey Champions
- Trinity U13 Water Polo team through to National Finals
- Trinity student voices Claude in new animation of hit book series
- Sixth Form Open Evening 15th October 2018
- Open Morning 6th October 2018
Trinity celebrates opening of new Music School
Trinity has officially opened its new world-class Music School.
Marked by a wonderful evening of celebration with over 500 guests including students, parents, governors, alumni, staff and members of the local community, the new building was opened by Trinity’s Headmaster, Alasdair Kennedy.
Visitors explored the new facilities, which include a magnificent new recital hall; three state of the art ICT suites; a new recording studio; a Steinway piano suite (the first of its kind in the UK); a dedicated choir room for the internationally acclaimed Trinity Boys’ Choir; and a host of specifically designed instrumental teaching rooms.
The evening culminated in a fantastic celebratory concert in Trinity’s Concert Hall, starring the School’s musicians.
Headmaster, Alasdair Kennedy, said: “We are extremely proud of the outstanding quality of music at Trinity, and this unique facility means that over the next decades thousands more students from Trinity and from our wider community will have the opportunity both to participate in Music and, in many cases, to become truly exceptional young musicians”.
Following the opening, Trinity is hosting a series of Celebrity Recitals in November, December and January. The series features internationally acclaimed musicians including the Trio Shaham Erez Wallfish; Francesca Dego and Francesca Leonardi; and pianist Behzod Abduraimov. The events are open to the local community and you can find out more at www.trinity-school.org
You can take a virtual tour of the new Music School on Trinity’s website
Pictured: Trinity Musicians prepare for the formal opening with their performance of Anti-Fanfare by Trinity Student Kieran Crowley.
- | 17th May 2018Bryce Hosannah signs for Leeds United
- | 16th May 2018
- | 11th May 2018The Headmaster's Newsletter
- | 04th May 2018
- | 04th May 2018
- | 03rd May 2018Andy Highmore is playing keyboard on tour this summer