- Trinity Headmaster's Newsletter
- Trinity Musician of the Year
- Former Trinity student signs new contract with Leeds United
- Trinity School – the Water Polo Powerhouse of the South of England
- Trinity U12 Football Team Crowned Surrey Champions
- Trinity U13 Water Polo team through to National Finals
- Trinity student voices Claude in new animation of hit book series
- Sixth Form Open Evening 15th October 2018
- Guinness World Record breaking Trinity mum runs two marathons in two continents for Hope4Malawi
- Open Morning 6th October 2018
Trinity Musician of the Year
The annual Trinity Musician of the Year competition took place on Tuesday evening and it proved to be an exceptional evening of music making. This competition has been running since 2004 and it is reckoned that at that time the school boasted fewer than ten grade 8 passes with distinction.
It is a reflection on how competitive all our music competitions are now that there are almost fifty grade 8 passes with distinction among the pupil body. The seven finalists had already overcome fierce competition to reach this stage and seasoned observers were unable to remember a year when the outcome was less clear cut.
The external adjudicator, international singer, cellist and conductor, Simon Wallfisch, took time to provide a detailed appraisal of each performance and had the unenviable task of selecting the winners.
Congratulations to all the finalists for their outstanding performances: Ben Peck (saxophone); Orlando Woscholski (voice); Ayo Onabolu (tuba); Amiri Harewood (piano); Joel Okolo-Hunter (voice) Kieran Crowley (percussion); Alexander Wong (cello). Particular congratulations to Trinity Musician of the Year 2018 Amiri Harewood and to Joel Okolo-Hunter (2nd prize) and Ayo Onabolu (3rd prize).
- | 17th May 2018Bryce Hosannah signs for Leeds United
- | 16th May 2018
- | 11th May 2018The Headmaster's Newsletter
- | 04th May 2018
- | 04th May 2018
- | 03rd May 2018Andy Highmore is playing keyboard on tour this summer