- Trinity colleague named 'Real Rugby Hero'
- Trinity student qualifies for British Youth Fencing Championships
- Trinity Boys' Choir perform A Midsummer Night's Dream with English National Opera
- Trinity host Facets of Science lecture evening
- Fifth Year Douglas Sheppard selected for England U17 Water Polo team
- Zain Lam wins five gold medals in the Surrey Age Group Swimming Championships
- Trinity 1st XV Rugby Team through to National Finals
- Tickets now available for The Importance of Being Earnest
- Trinity's Lower School Drama production a hit with audience!
How To Find Us
Croydon CR9 7AT
Tel: 020 8656 9541
Fax: 020 8655 0522
There are two vehicle entrances to Trinity, a main entrance off Shirley Road roundabout (enter postcode CR9 7AT in your SatNav if you are coming from East or South) and one off Addiscombe Road by Shirley Park Golf Club (enter postcode CR0 7LB in your SatNav if you are coming from West or North).
East Croydon station is two miles west of the School, then take one of four regular buses that stop outside the School (119; 194; 198; 466).
The Croydon Tramlink nearest stop is Sandilands (on the Wimbledon/ New Addington/ Beckenham lines via East and West Croydon) and is less than a mile away. All the buses below call at Sandilands or it takes approximately 10 minutes on foot.
119: Croydon Airport to Bromley
194: West Croydon to Lower Sydenham
198: Shrublands to Thornton Heath
466: Caterham-on-the-Hill to Addington Village
To find out about the best way for your child to travel to Trinity School, whether by school or public transport, please visit our Transport to School page.