- Trinity Headmaster's Newsletter
- Trinity Musician of the Year
- Former Trinity student signs new contract with Leeds United
- Trinity School – the Water Polo Powerhouse of the South of England
- Trinity U12 Football Team Crowned Surrey Champions
- Trinity U13 Water Polo team through to National Finals
- Trinity student voices Claude in new animation of hit book series
- Sixth Form Open Evening 15th October 2018
- Open Morning 6th October 2018
If you are upset or worried about something, it is important that you share your concerns with somebody. This is likely to be with one of your family or a good friend, but could also be with your Tutor, another member of staff or your prefect mentor. There is a counselling service provided by the school. The school counsellor is in School three days each week. Information about her availability, and how to contact her, can be found under the School Counsellor tab above.
Follow the Outside Agency tab under School Counsellor for details of other counselling services and sources of support for young people and their families.