- Trinity colleague named 'Real Rugby Hero'
- Trinity student qualifies for British Youth Fencing Championships
- Trinity Boys' Choir perform A Midsummer Night's Dream with English National Opera
- Trinity host Facets of Science lecture evening
- Fifth Year Douglas Sheppard selected for England U17 Water Polo team
- Zain Lam wins five gold medals in the Surrey Age Group Swimming Championships
- Trinity 1st XV Rugby Team through to National Finals
- Tickets now available for The Importance of Being Earnest
- Trinity's Lower School Drama production a hit with audience!
If you are upset or worried about something, it is important that you share your concerns with somebody. This is likely to be with one of your family or a good friend, but could also be with your Tutor, another member of staff or your prefect mentor. There is a counselling service provided by the school. The school counsellor is in School three days each week. Information about her availability, and how to contact her, can be found under the School Counsellor tab above.
Follow the Outside Agency tab under School Counsellor for details of other counselling services and sources of support for young people and their families.