- Trinity Headmaster's Newsletter
- Trinity Musician of the Year
- Former Trinity student signs new contract with Leeds United
- Trinity School – the Water Polo Powerhouse of the South of England
- Trinity U12 Football Team Crowned Surrey Champions
- Trinity U13 Water Polo team through to National Finals
- Trinity student voices Claude in new animation of hit book series
- Sixth Form Open Evening 15th October 2018
- Guinness World Record breaking Trinity mum runs two marathons in two continents for Hope4Malawi
- Open Morning 6th October 2018
EXAM FEES AND COURSE CODES
As indicated in the school prospectus, public examination charges are not covered by the school fees.
Charges associated with each candidate's subject entries are determined individually.
Billing information is supplied to the Whitgift Foundation and added to the termly school fees.
Approximate average total fees for the summer examinations are as follows: iGCSE/GCSE £400, GCE AS / A2 £200 depending on how many subjects are taken.
Entries for Summer iGCSE, GCSE, GCE, AEA and STEP are charged to the Summer Term school fees.
University Admissions Tests [e.g. BMAT], Enquiries about Results and Access to Scripts are charged to the following Spring Term school fees.
Course Specification Codes and Prices for 2016-2017 will be added 15 November 2016