- Trinity colleague named 'Real Rugby Hero'
- Trinity student qualifies for British Youth Fencing Championships
- Trinity Boys' Choir perform A Midsummer Night's Dream with English National Opera
- Trinity host Facets of Science lecture evening
- Fifth Year Douglas Sheppard selected for England U17 Water Polo team
- Zain Lam wins five gold medals in the Surrey Age Group Swimming Championships
- Trinity 1st XV Rugby Team through to National Finals
- Tickets now available for The Importance of Being Earnest
- Trinity's Lower School Drama production a hit with audience!
Class of 2012 Reunion and 100th Founder's Day Supper
Friday 24th March 2017 - deadline to apply for a ticket is Friday 10th March 2017
SORRY, BUT WE ARE FULLY BOOKED FOR THIS EVENT!
If you left from the 6th form in 2012, or the 5th form in 2010, you will be entitled to your free ticket!
Click here for attendees from the Class of 2012 as at 6.3.17
Book via TMWA website - simply put 2012 on the booking form under in the 'year left school' and check the relevant button under payment to claim your free place.
We hope to see you there!
Dress code: Jacket and tie for men
Did you know there used to be a School Song?
Traditionally, the old school song is sung at the Founder's Day Supper and newbies often ask us about it. It hasn't been sung for many years in School, but the TMWA keeps it alive by singing it every year at the Founder's Day Supper. We all try to join in!
Our heartfelt thanks go to Gillian Kitchen, our Assistant Director of Music for recording the song for us, to the Lower Sixth formers early one Monday morning for singing it and to Fraser MacDonald, alumnus and former member of the Common Room, who let us know where the words fit the music. Here are the words and how they fit with the music, and here is the recording in an mp3 format and here it is as a wav file. Happy Listening and Happy Singing!
You may well note that we will need to look at the wording now we have alumnae, but for the time being, we'd love everyone to join in.
This is not a male only event, partners are welcome too.
Photo: 2011 leavers Prashil Shah, Murtaza Hussain and Charlie Gilmartin at last years' Founder's Day Supper with Nick Denman and Fred Collman in the background