- Trinity colleague named 'Real Rugby Hero'
- Trinity student qualifies for British Youth Fencing Championships
- Trinity Boys' Choir perform A Midsummer Night's Dream with English National Opera
- Trinity host Facets of Science lecture evening
- Fifth Year Douglas Sheppard selected for England U17 Water Polo team
- Zain Lam wins five gold medals in the Surrey Age Group Swimming Championships
- Trinity 1st XV Rugby Team through to National Finals
- Tickets now available for The Importance of Being Earnest
- Trinity's Lower School Drama production a hit with audience!
TMWA Founder's Day Supper and Annual reunion
Friday 23rd March 2018
6.00 pm Drinks reception for the Class of 2013, Sandison Room
6.30 pm Bar opens for all, in the Circus
6.45 pm Service at War Memorial and tours of the School leave from the Circus
7.30 pm Supper, Trinity Concert Hall [aka 'Big School']
Are you thinking of coming but are worried that you might not know anybody? Not a problem!
The TMWA has a large database of former pupils, so if this applies to you, please let them know and they will do what we can to put you in touch with those from your year or close to it.
Did you know there used to be a School Song?
Traditionally, the old school song is sung at the Founder's Day Supper and newbies often ask us about it. It hasn't been sung for many years in School, but the TMWA keeps it alive by singing it every year at the Founder's Day Supper. We all try to join in!
Our heartfelt thanks go to Gillian Kitchen, our Assistant Director of Music for recording the song for us, to the Lower Sixth formers early one Monday morning for singing it and to Fraser MacDonald, alumnus and former member of the Common Room, who let us know where the words fit the music. Here are the words and how they fit with the music, and here is the recording in an mp3 format and here it is as a wav file. Happy Listening and Happy Singing! You may well note that we will need to look at the wording now we have alumnae, but for the time being, we'd love everyone to join in.
Photo: 2012 leavers from L - R Arangan Kirubakaran, Matthew Davies, Elliott Melbourne, Mitchell Sandhu and Hari Raveendran at last year's supper