- Tickets now available for The Importance of Being Earnest
- Trinity alumnus called up for England Rugby training camp
- Trinity Student wins HSBC and British Council Mandarin Chinese Speaking Competition
- Trinity Students impress at Academic Symposium 2018
- Talented pianists wow at Trinity's annual Piano Festival
- Trinity Students selected for National Youth Choir
- Trinity Headmaster's Newsletter
- Hist Bee & Bowl
An Afternoon of Sport
Saturday 8th September 2018
Come with the family and join us for an afternoon of sport on Saturday 8th September
Spectate whilst our former students challenge our current students and staff at a range of sports including rugby, hockey, football, water polo, indoor cricket, netball, badminton, tennis, and shooting on the rifle range. Where we have players, the sport will be featured.
Please let us know if you are attending by emailing email@example.com with the number and names of your guests.
Would you like to take part?
If you would like to participate, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know what sport you would like to participate in.
A cash bar will be open all afternoon at the pavilion and our catering team will be barbequing food for all spectators and players from 3 pm.
Activities for children
We will have some fun activities for younger children to keep them amused.
This is a great event to get together with friends, so please come and join us for a great family day out.
We hope we will see you there!
TMWA bar open after the event!
If you would like to continue into the evening, the bar at the TMWA Clubhouse Lime Meadow Avenue Sanderstead Surrey CR2 9AS will be open for more socialising after the sporting afternoon finishes. Just come along.