- A great week for Trinity Water Polo
- Trinity colleague named 'Real Rugby Hero'
- Trinity student qualifies for British Youth Fencing Championships
- Trinity Boys' Choir perform A Midsummer Night's Dream with English National Opera
- Trinity host Facets of Science lecture evening
- Fifth Year Douglas Sheppard selected for England U17 Water Polo team
- Zain Lam wins five gold medals in the Surrey Age Group Swimming Championships
- Trinity 1st XV Rugby Team through to National Finals
- Trinity's Lower School Drama production a hit with audience!
Trinity is fortunate in having two magnificent theatres and a drama studio, all professionally equipped. There are major productions two or three times a year, as well as many other smaller events.
Drama involves pupils from all levels in the school, and for those who do not aspire to the stage there are stage crews, front-of-house, box office, lighting, and all the other facets of theatrical production. The stage crew also work on music events.
In the Spring Term, Trinity Drama Productions presents:
The Importance of Being Earnest
The Mitre Theatre
21st - 23rd March 2018
This spring the Trinity Drama Department will present Oscar Wilde’s stylish comedy of manners The Importance of Being Earnest.
The play is filled with eccentric characters (brought to life by our Upper School students). Will Gwendolen marry Jack when she finds out his name is not Earnest? Will Reverend Chausable woo Miss Prism with his randomn ukulele playing? Will Algernon eat all the cucumber sandwiches? And was Lady Bracknell really an Indian Princess?
All these questions and more will be answered in the Mitre Theatre on 21-23 March at 7.30pm.
BOOK TICKETS via our Wisepay site under 'Seat and Event Bookings'!
OLIVER! by Lionel Bart
Thursday 7th- Saturday 9th December 2017
7pm, Trinity Concert Hall
One of the most popular stage musicals ever written, Lionel Bart’s music has delighted audiences for over half a century. Directed by the incoming Head of Productions – Mr Chambers, with professional choreography by James Berkery and musical direction by Mrs. Kitchen, this promises to be a highlight of the school year. Where is love, Who Will Buy, Pick A Pocket Or Two, Be Back Soon, As Long As he Needs me, Oom Pah Pah, Food Glorious Food – just a few of the classic songs from this effervescent show.
Book early to avoid disappointment. I warned you!