- A great week for Trinity Water Polo
- Trinity colleague named 'Real Rugby Hero'
- Trinity student qualifies for British Youth Fencing Championships
- Trinity Boys' Choir perform A Midsummer Night's Dream with English National Opera
- Trinity host Facets of Science lecture evening
- Fifth Year Douglas Sheppard selected for England U17 Water Polo team
- Zain Lam wins five gold medals in the Surrey Age Group Swimming Championships
- Trinity 1st XV Rugby Team through to National Finals
- Trinity's Lower School Drama production a hit with audience!
The Combined Cadet Force (CCF) at Trinity is a highly productive area of extra-curricular provision. Training within the three sections (Army, RAF and RN) focuses on the development of personal responsibility, leadership, teamwork and self-reliance. The cadets are regularly placed in challenging situations designed to boost self-esteem and confidence.
Pupils have the opportunity of joining the CCF in the Spring Term of the Third Form. Cadets then follow a common recruits' syllabus for two terms before choosing which of the three sections they wish to join. At the end of the Summer Term all cadets have the option to attend a UK Central Camp.
Cadets can choose to stay with the CCF and work to achieve many of the additional benefits it offers. The minimum length of service is four terms. Cadets have many opportunities open to them including shooting, outdoor pursuits, taking part in weekend and overnight exercises, flying, gliding and scuba-diving. In addition to traditional military qualifications cadets can gain Bronze, Silver and Gold Duke of Edinburgh's Awards, attend nationally-recognised leadership courses at Nescliffe and Frimley Park, qualify as a glider pilot, or gain nationally-recognised first aid qualifications.
The rewards of membership of the CCF can range from a simple memory of a training exercise to a life-shaping experience. The opportunities are available for everyone wishing to take up the challenge.
To find out more about what we do, look through some of the links below.
Click HERE to read about past events in the CCF calendar.
Click HERE to view the names of all staff supporting the CCF contingent in 2015-2016.