- Trinity colleague named 'Real Rugby Hero'
- Trinity student qualifies for British Youth Fencing Championships
- Trinity Boys' Choir perform A Midsummer Night's Dream with English National Opera
- Trinity host Facets of Science lecture evening
- Fifth Year Douglas Sheppard selected for England U17 Water Polo team
- Zain Lam wins five gold medals in the Surrey Age Group Swimming Championships
- Trinity 1st XV Rugby Team through to National Finals
- Tickets now available for The Importance of Being Earnest
- Trinity's Lower School Drama production a hit with audience!
Ritan High School Beijing
Ritan (Temple of the Sun) School is a Secondary School of over three thousand pupils on three sites in central Beijing. A link with the school was established in 2006 and the Chinese department has organised student exchanges since 2007.
In China Trinity boys take part in a wide range of activities including visits to Tiananmen Square, the Great Wall and the Forbidden City and classes in school including calligraphy, music, dancing, art and sport.
The trip is a homestay which means that Trinity pupils get to live with a family and experience ordinary day-to-day life in Beijing.
Parents and students have formed a fund raising committee to raise money for the exchange and for a charity in China that houses orphans.