- Trinity colleague named 'Real Rugby Hero'
- Trinity student qualifies for British Youth Fencing Championships
- Trinity Boys' Choir perform A Midsummer Night's Dream with English National Opera
- Trinity host Facets of Science lecture evening
- Fifth Year Douglas Sheppard selected for England U17 Water Polo team
- Zain Lam wins five gold medals in the Surrey Age Group Swimming Championships
- Trinity 1st XV Rugby Team through to National Finals
- Tickets now available for The Importance of Being Earnest
- Trinity's Lower School Drama production a hit with audience!
Charitable Fundraising at Trinity
Representatives and their Deputies from Junior to 5th Forms meet
twice a term to discuss and plan events for mufti days and our spring Charity Week. Forms choose their own
charity to support for the year with the aim of having fun whilst fundraising. Events
include: making and selling popcorn, smoothies, waffles and candy floss whilst
also running competitions; sports events; and sponging prefects and staff. On
Charity Week, pupils take part in our Trinity Baking Competition, Swimathon,
Talent Show and Fun Run. There is a buzz in school on charity days, with
students working hard on behalf of their charities. The Junior Triathlon takes place in the summer term and all Junior
form members take part as a team to swim, cycle and run to fundraise for their
The emphasis for charitable work at Trinity is on enjoying yourself whilst raising funds for charity and believing that ‘every little bit counts’.