- Trinity Headmaster's Newsletter
- Trinity Musician of the Year
- Former Trinity student signs new contract with Leeds United
- Trinity School – the Water Polo Powerhouse of the South of England
- Trinity U12 Football Team Crowned Surrey Champions
- Trinity U13 Water Polo team through to National Finals
- Trinity student voices Claude in new animation of hit book series
- Sixth Form Open Evening 15th October 2018
- Open Morning 6th October 2018
GCSE and GCE AS certificates from the awarding bodies are presented at school assemblies towards the end of the Autumn Term.
GCE A level and GCSE certificates for leavers are available for collection from the school office by the end of November.
Certificates are legal documents and must be signed for.
The Examination Boards will not issue replacement certificates where lost.
Where GCE, GCSE or AEA certificates have been lost, the awarding bodies will only issue ‘Certified Statement of Results’ rather than copy certificates.
When applying, you will need Trinity School’s centre number which is 14382. If it was a very long time ago, the centre number may have been 23470. Your candidate number will also be useful if you remember it. You will be able to download an application form from the individual examination board websites. If you do not know which examination boards you sat by subject, please contact the school for assistance.
Previously known as NEAB, SEG, AEB and NEA
Previously known as University of London Examinations and Assessment Council (ULEAC), London East Anglia Group (LEAG)
Previously known as Oxford and Cambridge Examinations and Assessment Council (OCEAC), OCSEB, UODLE, UCLES, MEG and RSA