- A great week for Trinity Water Polo
- Trinity colleague named 'Real Rugby Hero'
- Trinity student qualifies for British Youth Fencing Championships
- Trinity Boys' Choir perform A Midsummer Night's Dream with English National Opera
- Trinity host Facets of Science lecture evening
- Fifth Year Douglas Sheppard selected for England U17 Water Polo team
- Zain Lam wins five gold medals in the Surrey Age Group Swimming Championships
- Trinity 1st XV Rugby Team through to National Finals
- Trinity's Lower School Drama production a hit with audience!
Head of Department - Mr R Moralee
We aim to promote an interest in life sciences, using up-to-date teaching strategies and the best possible facilities.
The second year course deals mainly with Human Biology. Topics are chosen to engage the pupils immediately through relevance to everyday experience, including things that can go wrong!
We then move on to the Edexcel International GCSE course which provides an excellent grounding in Biology, both theoretical and practical. There is no coursework assessment.
In the Sixth Form, we switch to OCR for AS and A2 Biology. There is a non-residential ecology field course at the end of the Lower Sixth for those going on to do A2.
Many students progress to study life sciences at university, including Medicine, Dentistry and Veterinary Science.