- Trinity Headmaster's Newsletter
- Trinity Musician of the Year
- Former Trinity student signs new contract with Leeds United
- Trinity School – the Water Polo Powerhouse of the South of England
- Trinity U12 Football Team Crowned Surrey Champions
- Trinity U13 Water Polo team through to National Finals
- Trinity student voices Claude in new animation of hit book series
- Sixth Form Open Evening 15th October 2018
- Open Morning 6th October 2018
Head of Art and Photography - Mr Tim Strange
The Art Department is located in the Shaw building, and offers one of the best facilities in the country. Studios are generously equipped and used for teaching all year groups, from juniors (year 6) to upper sixth (year 13). The department specialises in Fine Art and Photography and those pupils specialising in Photography from year 9 explore Fine Art through the Medium of Photography. Pupils are offered excellent working conditions and we offer a wide variety of options through our teaching programme. Please follow the link HERE to know more about Art and Photography up to GCSE level. For more information on studying Art or Photography at A level, please click HERE.
Trinity School is fortunate to have its own professional exhibition space which hosts regular shows of works by pupils, staff and external artists. For more information about the gallery, please contact the Art Department.