- A great week for Trinity Water Polo
- Trinity colleague named 'Real Rugby Hero'
- Trinity student qualifies for British Youth Fencing Championships
- Trinity Boys' Choir perform A Midsummer Night's Dream with English National Opera
- Trinity host Facets of Science lecture evening
- Fifth Year Douglas Sheppard selected for England U17 Water Polo team
- Zain Lam wins five gold medals in the Surrey Age Group Swimming Championships
- Trinity 1st XV Rugby Team through to National Finals
- Trinity's Lower School Drama production a hit with audience!
Head of Art and Photography - Mr Tim Strange
The Art Department is located in the Shaw building, and offers one of the best facilities in the country. Studios are generously equipped and used for teaching all year groups, from juniors (year 6) to upper sixth (year 13). The department specialises in Fine Art and Photography and those pupils specialising in Photography from year 9 explore Fine Art through the Medium of Photography. Pupils are offered excellent working conditions and we offer a wide variety of options through our teaching programme. Please follow the link HERE to know more about Art and Photography up to GCSE level. For more information on studying Art or Photography at A level, please click HERE.
Trinity School is fortunate to have its own professional exhibition space which hosts regular shows of works by pupils, staff and external artists. For more information about the gallery, please contact the Art Department.