- A great week for Trinity Water Polo
- Trinity colleague named 'Real Rugby Hero'
- Trinity student qualifies for British Youth Fencing Championships
- Trinity Boys' Choir perform A Midsummer Night's Dream with English National Opera
- Trinity host Facets of Science lecture evening
- Fifth Year Douglas Sheppard selected for England U17 Water Polo team
- Zain Lam wins five gold medals in the Surrey Age Group Swimming Championships
- Trinity 1st XV Rugby Team through to National Finals
- Trinity's Lower School Drama production a hit with audience!
Download an application form for entry in 2018
Download an application checklist for entry in 2018
For sample questions please visit the Entry Requirements page
For further information please contact Admissions on 0208 656 9541 or email: email@example.com
The closing date for applications for entry in 2018 is Monday 27th November 2017. Late applications are permitted under special circumstances and incur an additional administration fee of £20.
Scholarship forms must be returned to Admissions Department with the completed application form. Click on the links below to download the required form(s):Music Award Scholarship
For information about Bursaries, including the guidance notes, checklist and application for entry in 2018, please click HERE.
There is a different application process and a different application form for Sixth Form Admissions. For further details please click here to see the Sixth Form Admission pages. For the Sixth Form application form please contact the Sixth Form Admissions Secretary, Mrs Sandra Redican, using the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.