- Trinity Headmaster's Newsletter
- Trinity Musician of the Year
- Former Trinity student signs new contract with Leeds United
- Trinity School – the Water Polo Powerhouse of the South of England
- Trinity U12 Football Team Crowned Surrey Champions
- Trinity U13 Water Polo team through to National Finals
- Trinity student voices Claude in new animation of hit book series
- Sixth Form Open Evening 15th October 2018
- Guinness World Record breaking Trinity mum runs two marathons in two continents for Hope4Malawi
- Open Morning 6th October 2018
TPA events are held at a similar time in the year. Full information will be available here as each event approaches, so even if the letter home fails to arrive, you don’t have to miss out.
Functions are as follows :-
- September - New Parents' Evening (for parents of all classes in the new intake for Junior, First and Third Forms)
- October - Annual General Meeting (for all parents)
- November - Annual Ball
- March - Quiz night
- July - Trinity Proms with music and entertainment
Full details of the forthcoming event, and how to apply, can be found on the Next Events page.
We also keep a list of “Parent Helpers”. These are parents not actually on the Committee, but willing to be called upon to help out with the many jobs that go with organising any large event. If you would like to be added to this list, please e-mail us, contact us through the School Office or send us a note via your son addressed to “TPA”. Not only is this a huge help to the Committee, it’s also a great way to get to know other parents in other school years.
If your son is leaving Trinity this year, and you would like to be kept informed of events and TPA activities, please contact the Committee and we will make sure that this is done. Alternatively you can always check on the website, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.