- Trinity Headmaster's Newsletter
- Trinity Musician of the Year
- Former Trinity student signs new contract with Leeds United
- Trinity School – the Water Polo Powerhouse of the South of England
- Trinity U12 Football Team Crowned Surrey Champions
- Trinity U13 Water Polo team through to National Finals
- Trinity student voices Claude in new animation of hit book series
- Sixth Form Open Evening 15th October 2018
- Guinness World Record breaking Trinity mum runs two marathons in two continents for Hope4Malawi
- Open Morning 6th October 2018
Sponsored by Steinway and Sons and in conjunction with the Royal College of Music, the Trinity-Steinway Scholarship allows its most advanced pianist to gain an insight into the life of a professional concert artist. This annual scholarship is unique to Trinity School and offers the winner the opportunity to have lessons with Prof. Vanessa Latarche, Head of Piano at The Royal College of Music, and to attend piano courses abroad. At the end of the year, the scholar will present a recital at Steinway Hall in London.
The Trinity Steinway Scholar for 2016-17 is Hansen Wang.
London's First All-Steinway Secondary School
In September 2012 we became London's first All-Steinway secondary school when all our fifteen pianos, including our Concert Grand, were replaced with Steinways.
“It is wonderful for us to be involved with a school that has such a fantastic reputation in the world of music.” Craig Terry, Managing Director, Steinway.
To celebrate the arrival of the schools' fleet of 15 new Steinway pianos, 15 pupils gave a new composition its first public performance. The extraordinary piece, titled Prologue: 3 x 5, was composed by 15 year old pupil and BBC Proms Inspire Young Composer Winner 2012 (Age category 12 -- 16), Freddie Meyers, before the pianos were dispatched to their respective homes within the school. Click here to view the performance.
The arrival of the full grand piano in Trinity’s new concert hall now establishes it as a world-class performance venue, able to attract the best musicians from the world over.
“We are delighted that our students, whatever their level, can now experience rehearsing and playing on some of the best pianos in the world. We have a history of gifted pianists amongst our pupils. The Steinway partnership can only enhance their experience.” David Swinson, Director of Music
The Making of Steinway
In September 2013 the Telegraph commissioned a short film about the Steinway & Sons Grand Model B Piano being constructed from start to finish in their famous Hamburg workshop and showing it off in performance at our very own Trinity Concert Hall.
Click HERE to view the film.